For 2012-2013, Technology Committee meetings will be on the 3rd Tuesday of each month, starting at 3:30pm. As in the past, all efforts will be made to restrict meetings to 1 hour in length.
The next meeting will be: April 16 at 3:30pm, in Room 7107 on the Fremont campus.
Agenda for the April 16 meeting (printable PDF version here)
- Approval of Minutes from March 19 - All (5 min.)
- Accreditation - Penrose/Smedfjeld (20 min.)
The Standard IIIC accreditation team will review the revised draft for subsection 1c and discuss the conclusions for the other subsections, including a timeline of work to be done.
- Technology Master Plan - Smedfjeld (10 min.)
The committee will finalize the Tech Master Plan for 2013-2016.
- Multimedia Carts & Technology Training – Griffin/Lemon (15 min.)
The committee will receive a follow-up report on the status and plans for the multimedia carts. Related to this, the committee will brainstorm on ideas for “Tech 101” training in the Fall.
- Office Computer Replacements - Griffin (5 min.)
The committee will receive an update on plans for replacing office computers, for both faculty and staff.
- Other - All (5 min.)
All are welcome to attend!