The following files are the handouts used by the Ohlone College Math Department.
They are available in printed form from the Math Learning Center in Hyman Hall.
- This gives a summary of the formulas used in Trigonometry.
This includes the unit circle, the ranges of the inverse trig functions and information about graphing.
- This gives a summary of the formulas used in Precalculus.
This includes factoring, rules for logarithms and exponents, trig identities, and
formulas for geometric and arithmetic series.
This does not include the unit circle, the ranges of the inverse trig functions or information about graphing.
- Calculus I and II: Integral Card
- This contains the introductory derivative and integral formulas.
- Calculus II: Series
- This gives a summary of the convergence tests and a list of the common Taylor expansions.
- Calculus II: Polar Graph Paper
- Polar graph paper is used for graphing polar functions.
- Calculus III Graphing Commands
- This gives the various Mathematica graphing commands used in Calculus III.
- Calculus III Formulas
- This contains the formulas from Calculus III, including projectile motion, unit tangent
and normal vectors, curvature, and Green's Theorem.
- Differential Equations
- This contains a table of Laplace Transforms, the formula for Fourier series and a table
of integrals that is slightly expanded from the standard calculus set.