CHINESE LANGUAGE PLACEMENT TESTING --- For 2012 - 2013
To provide a make-up opportunity for those who could not make it to the 08-13-2012 placement test, the Ohlone Chinese department will administer another Chinese diagnostic assessment for 2012 - 2013 on Saturday, September 8, 2012 starting at 2:00 pm in Hyman Hall Room 206. This test is required only for incoming students who wish to waive the CHIN101A prerequisite, as well as for returning students who wish to skip to a higher level. The student's subsequent placement will be determined by his/her test result. Under the current severe budget constraints, we urge our students to first enroll in a CHIN101A class, which has no prerequisite, in order to secure a seat, and change later course level after the placement test, as we prioritize the accommodation to our enrolled students.
Students need to read and follow the directions below:
- Students must sign up for taking the Chinese Placement Test.
- The test will begin at 14:00 and end at 16:00.
- No word translators, dictionaries, or other study aids are allowed during the test.
- Students should meet outside Hyman Hall 2nd floor at least 10 minutes before the test.
- Late students are not admitted.
Day and Date: Location: Time:
Saturday, September 8, 2012 Hyman Hall Room 206 14 00
Please click here to sign up for taking the placement test.
[back to top]
© Ohlone College. All rights reserved. 43600 Mission Blvd. Fremont, CA. (510) 659-6000. www.ohlone.edu